Still riding on a high from their 6th Birthday celebrations, multi vessel and award-winning platform, Acoustic Live has returned in collaboration with Munch Club TV to bring you – Soul Food Sundays on Sunday 12th May 2019.
Soul Food Sundays is an event aimed at combining people’s love for music and food in an intimate setting.
The event will also be making a food donation to the North Enfield branch of the Trussell Trust Food Bank network in which everyone who purchases a ticket will be asked to help contribute to.
Three FREE Tacos will also be offered to everyone who purchased a ticket with the menu catering to everyone’s tastes. All tacos will be gluten free and halal.
Performing on the night…
- Chozen The Poet
- The MMNT
-Slow Cooked Beef Barbacoa Taco
-Maple Syrup and Sriracha Cauliflower Taco
Name: Acoustic Live x Munch Club TV present: Soul Food Sundays Date: Sunday 12th May 2019
Aim: To bring music lovers and food enthusiasts together in an intimate setting.
Charity: Donating all tinned foods to North Enfield branch of the Trussell Trust Food Bank Time: 3pm – 8pm
Address: TBC – secret location
Ticket price: £5 + booking fee – https://bit.ly/2Pr5R0H
Follow Acoustic Live on their socials
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AcousticLiveUK
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/acousticliveuk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AcousticLiveUK/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AcousticLiveUK
Follow Munch Club TV on their socials
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/munchclubtv
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/munchclubtv
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/munchclubtv
- YouTube – www.youtube.com/c/munchclubtv
email@example.com + Alexandraampofo@gmail.com