Hi guys. I am kicking off blogmas with wonderful news!
There is this amazing tradition in the blogosphere called ‘The Liebster Award’. It’s a virtual award given to bloggers by other bloggers. The aim of the award is to connect to and promote other bloggers in the community. I was nominated by GG from Girl in Gamba in October. (Apologies for the delay)
Check out her blog for all things Fashion, lifestyle, and Travel. 🙂
- Write a blogpost about your nomination, displaying an image of the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked you in his/her blogpost.
- Nominate 5-11 other starting bloggers who you think deserve this award, and come up with 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
- List these rules in your blogpost.
THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED…
- What is something about yourself that you love?
I am very honest. It’s my best and worst trait I suppose. If I like something it’s evident from the way I talk to the look on my face.
2.If you could spend the day with a celebrity (dead or alive), what would you do for that day?
A day in the studio with Jessie J followed by cocktails and some good food.
3. Favorite brunch food?
First of all what constitutes a brunch food? Fellow foodies help me out here and leave a comment below<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ight? I think I'll go for a savoury pancake with ham and cheese. 4.Your arch nemisis is walking towards you. What do you do? Who? Lol in all seriousness I am completely unfazed by those things. Honestly I'd walk right past the person with my head held high. Keep it classy and keep it moving. 5. How would you spend a million dollars? Buy a house, buy a car , give some to my parents, give some to charity and also to my church. Then I'd invest the rest. 6. Are you a perfectionist or do you prefer to go with the flow? I'm somewhere in between I like to have some form a plan even if I don't stick to it. With that being said nowadays I'm definitely not a perfectionist - it's way too time consuming to live like that. 7. If you could wear any color for the rest of your life, what would it be? Black easy to accessorise with and goes with everything 8. Thoughts on online dating? To each their own. If it works for you then that's cool, not really my cup of tea 9. When you were little, what did your family think you would be as an adult? A doctor. For a minute I actually thought the same thing, turns out I really don't like biology as much as I thought I did. 10. Who is one person you feel like you can talk to about anything? My best friend. I won't name him just in case he wants to remain anonymous but he's literally my rock.
I am nominating…
Afro Glory @afroglory_
Afro mermaid @afromermaidblog
Aisha Rimi @theaisharimi
Lavinya Royes @ThisIsLavinya
Here are my 11 questions for you guys:
1) Why did you start your blog?
2) What is your idea of a perfect day?
3) What is the most challenging thing about being a blogger?
4) What is your best piece of advice for bloggers just starting out?
5) Who is your celebrity crush?
6) If you had to describe yourself in three words what would they be and why?
7) What excites you most about the new year?
8) Who is the one person you couldn’t live without?
9) You’re in a fire and you can only grab 1 item what would it be and why?
10) Are you a night person or a morning person?
11) What is your favourite cocktail or mocktail for those who don’t drink?