OMG! This is our second nomination this week! IndustryMe has been awarded The Mystery Blogger Award!! Thank you Book Owlette for tagging me, I am grateful for your recognition.
It feels great be appreciated and acknowledged. The Mystery Blogger Award was originally created by Okoto Enigma. It is named after the meaning of the creator’s name. In her words,
‘there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; when we get to know them, it’s divine and we find friends where we least expect’.
- Acknowledge, link back and thank the blog that nominated you
- Display the award + rules in your blog
- Mention the creator of the award; provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your subscribers three things about you.
- Re-nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify the nominees via a blog comment.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions and one funny question.
- Share links to your best posts.
I am nominating:
The Black Mannequin @BLACKMNQN
Laura Living Life – @living_laura
The Britalian Way – @thebritalianway
UK Curly Girl – @Ukcurlygirl
Skylish – @_skylish
Highness empowers shighness – @MissMaraR
CocoVLondon – @CocoVLondon
Beautiful ‘n’ Bold – @BeautiAndBold
Miss Jade W – @MissJadeW
The social misfit – @rashidaahardy
Aspire to inspire – @ItsAJ_xo
Music and Other Stories – @whatantoniadid
Three facts about me
-I am of multi heritage. Both Caribbean & European.
– I am a Law graduate
– I am a published poet
- Have you experienced true love?
Being Christian, the truest love I have experienced is from God. ( don’t knock it until you’ve tried it)
I suppose in your teens there are times you think you’re in love but quite frankly I don’t think I ever really was.
2. Who is your role model and why?
My role model is my father, yes I am a daddy’s girl. He is one of the most determined, hardworking people I know. He doesn’t take no for an answer so neither will I.
3. Have you told your friends/family about your blog? if not, why not?
No not yet, I think I will eventually it’s just not the right time.
4.Name a hobby of yours? (not blog related)
I write poetry sometimes. Once upon a time I was in a girl group too.
5. Favourite book boyfriend?
Lucas Delos from starcrossed, his fate is terrible but I think he’s amazing nonetheless.
6. What is your most loved trope and most hated?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What do you have planned for blogmas?
- What are your goals for 2018
- What is your favourite Christmas tradition?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is the most challenging part of blogging?